With 25 years of experience in corporate hospitality in Augusta, we are experts in navigating the landscape of attending the greatest golf tournament on earth at the greatest location.
As the 2020 tournament has moved to November, a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity exists to attend this iconic event in a way that may never be experienced again.
The rental of private residences has become a Masters tradition due to high demand for luxury accommodations during the tournament and lack of 4 and 5 star hotels in the area. These homes are wonderful for friends or corporate companies looking for all the amenities a hotel cannot offer, such as spacious outdoor areas for entertaining like a true Southerner.
Our inventory includes everything from 2 bedroom condos to 8 bedroom executive homes in the most exclusive gated and historic neighborhoods in Augusta. We group our homes into 4 categories:
• Host Home
• Luxury Home
• Standard Home
• Condo / Townhome
• Used for entertaining attendees for dinner and/or parties
• Large homes: 5 – 8 bedrooms with gourmet kitchens and formal dining rooms large enough to seat a group
• Designer, custom built homes
• Backyards and patios with luxury furnishings for hosting
• Exceptional, executive level housing
• Average to large size homes: 4 – 6 bedrooms
• Graciously appointed estates in country club settings
• Comparable to a 5-star level hotel
• Average size home used for sleeping, small gatherings, light cooking and entertaining
• Clean accommodations that provide the comforts of home without the bells and whistles
• Comparable to a 4-star level hotel
• Smaller groups with light use during the event
• 2 bedroom / 2 full bathrooms
Whether you have 6 guests or 200, an in-home executive chef catered meal is the best solution for both luxury and convenience. Our Chef and his professional staff prep, prepare and serve the menu of your choice on-site at your private home.
Augusta, GA Area
• The Partridge Inn Augusta, by Hilton
• Staybridge Suites Augusta
• Crowne Plaza North Augusta
• Sheraton Augusta Hotel
• Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
• Augusta Marriott
• Holiday Inn Express Downtown Augusta
• Hyatt Place Augusta
• Hyatt House Augusta Downtown
• Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Augusta
• Doubletree by Hilton Augusta
• Wingate by Wyndham Augusta Washington Road
• Hyatt Place Columbia / Downtown / The Vista
• Hilton Columbia Center
• SpringHill Suites Columbia Downtown/The Vista
• Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District
• Aloft Columbia Downtown
• Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel
• Staybridge Suites Columbia
• The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
• The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
• Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
A Hospitality facility with premium amenities provides the perfect way to relax, conduct business, and entertain your clients while enjoying sport’s most prestigious golf event.
These climate-controlled facilities offer a variety of gathering spaces, including indoor and outdoor. Amenities include open premium bar service as well as vast breakfast and lunch buffets with heavy afternoon hors d’oeuvres.
Personal transportation to and from events by choice of vehicle or private jet. To ensure a seamless experience to and from the tournament, Winspire can arrange:
▪ Motor Coaches
▪ Executive Vans
▪ Chauffeur Driven Vehicles
▪ Private Jets
Winspire works with a host of athletes, celebrities and other well-known talent to provide integrated marketing solutions.
Leverage the power of golf legends and celebrity VIPs to create a truly one-of-a-kind experience for your VIPs.
Augusta Country Club
Members and their guests enjoy the scenic and challenging golf course designed by a collection of internationally renowned designers. The front nine holes were designed by Wayne Stiles and John Van Kleek and the back nine were designed by Donald Ross. Augusta Country Club is the only course you can play in the Augusta area where you get to hit shots over Rae’s Creek and hear the roars from the Masters Tournament.
Champions Retreat Golf Club
This 27-hole golf club is located in the golf capital of the world with championship golf courses that bring together three of the greatest names in the game: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Gary Player.
River Golf Club
Designed by internationally acclaimed golf course architect Jim Fazio, this Augusta golf club offers a unique setting which includes new MiniVerde ultra-dwarf bermuda greens, numerous lakes, wetlands and dramatic bunkers.
(Great Waters, The Oconee, The Landing, The Preserve, The National)
Designed by renowned architects Rees Jones, Tom Fazio, Bob Cupp and Jack Nicklaus, the five championship courses offer 99 holes of play, each using nature to challenge and inspire. Consistently ranked among the Top 100 courses in the nation, Great Waters earned the distinction from LINKS Magazine as one of the “10 most significant and influential courses of the past two decades.”
West Lake Country Club
Opened for play in March of 1969, West Lake was built on a 700 acre site with water coming into play 7 of the 18 holes. Known for impeccable playing conditions and TifEagle Bermuda greens that run 11.0 12.0 on the stimpmeter, West Lake motivates and rewards players of all skill levels with tee options ranging from 5,289 to 6,857 yards.
On-site Event Managers to Oversee Every Aspect of Your Trip
From Luxury Residences to Hotels
Private or Shared Transportation, Event and Airport Transfers
Host a Private Culinary Experience With Your Group
Tee Times at Exclusive Local Courses
Access to Augusta's Most Exclusive Hospitality Venues
Inspire Your Group With A Visit From A Golf Legend
Additional options available.