“The Run for the Roses!”
“The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports!”
“The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports!”
The Kentucky Derby, first held in 1875 at Churchill Downs racetrack in Louisville, is the longest-running sports event in the United States. The Derby features three-year-old thoroughbreds racing a distance of 1.25 miles. Today, some 150,000 spectators gather annually placing bets on horses, drinking mint juleps, singing "Old Kentucky Home" and wearing flamboyant hats.
• Choice of seating: from Grandstand to the exclusive Matt Winn's luxury hospitality area
• Accommodations in 4- Star Hotels in Downtown Louisville or Lexington
• Private dedicated transportation
• Off - Site Activities: Private Horse Farm and Bourbon Tours
• Celebrity Access at the Exclusive Barnstable Brown Gala
• Winspire Experience Agency Event Team for pre-trip and onsite management
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Louisville, you'll be centrally located in Louisville, steps from Kentucky International Convention Center and Fourth Street Live!.
Modern upscale rooms feature a spacious layout with a sofa sleeper, 65” HDTV, free Wi-Fi, luxurious bathrooms, work desk, and mini-fridge.
From Derby Only To Millionaires Row
On-site Event Managers to Oversee Every Aspect of Your Trip
Legendary Jockeys, Hollywood Celebrities, Celebrated Musicians, World-Class Athletes
Hyatt Louisville Or Choice of Hotel
Roundtrip Oaks and Derby Transportaion
Exclusive Activity Options
Bourbon Tours, Horse Farm Tours, Private Dinners
Flexible Options For Your Group
Additional options available.